Online / Zoom Sexual Harassment Training Programs
On-Demand Online Training Anywhere, Anytime and from Any Device.
Employee Online Sexual Harassment Training English And Spanish:
- Complies with the 2018 New York State sexual harassment prevention law and New York City Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act Read White Paper on New York's requirements
- Fulfills federal and State training requirements, including those in Delaware, California, Connecticut, Maine, New York State, and New York City!
- Complies with California's SB 1343 and AB 1825 sexual harassment training law, California's AB 2053 anti-bullying training law, and California's SB 396 gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation harassment training law Read White Paper on California's requirements
- Complies with the 2018 Delaware Discrimination in Employment Act (DDEA) Read White Paper on Delaware's requirements
- Is backed by our in-house expertise, outstanding customer support, and follow-up program.
Managers and supervisors must be given additional specialized training on how to properly handle cases of sexual harassment.
What Employees Will Cover In This intensive 1-2 hour Online Sexual harassment:
- Definition of Quid Pro Quo and Hostile Work Environment Harassment
- Mistakes Managers Make that can Create a Hostile Work Environment
- How to Avoid a Hostile Work Environment & what it can cost
- How to Avoid Quid Pro Quo Harassment situations
- It’s Not Just About Sex Anymore-Gener & Bullying Protected Classes other than Sex
- How to Avoid Retaliation Claims
- Tips & Samples What Your Anti-Harassment HR & Company Policy Contain
- “Reasonable Care” Under the Law, what does this mean?
- Methods to Avoid Discriminations in the Workplace
- Protected Classes Under State and Federal Law
What’s Included: Online Sexual Harassment Training
- Your Company’s Customized Branding and Logo
- Reports: Status for Employee Training and those who have completed the online harassment training
- Final assessment of learning transfer
- Printable Completion Certificates
Whether you have one employee or 100 employees, we offer affordable volume pricing.
Courses are updated ongoing as sexual harassment regulations and laws change.