Examples of a Hostile Work Environment:
- Making comments about someone’s sex life
- Telling sexual off color jokes
- Making sexually demeaning comments
- Giving sexually suggestive “gifts”
- Making sexual or lewd gestures
- Touching, groping, or patting anywhere on the body
- Unwelcome contact against someone’s body
Employees are also protected under both the Wisconsin & Federal laws.This can include a response of termination, demotion, write-ups, reassignment, or other disciplinary actions of employment following a complaint.
Workplace Harassment . . .
The areas to the right are all covered: